18 November, 2007

A long weekend

Well, it was still just the Saturday and Sunday, but there’s just so much that I could get done these 2 days, that it feels pretty long. An English Christmas play to begin the weekend, followed by dinner at Don Pepe, a fusion music performance by a Korean band, dinner at New Yorker (which is surprisingly empty nowadays), a couple of Hindi flicks (Bhool Bhulaiya and No Smoking), a visit to an orphanage, and the weekend classes that I help with. Add to this, a jog at the beach after a pretty long time, and now I’m still left with time to post a blog…. Will someone please remind me of this weekend, the next time I complain about not having enough time?

2 comments:

Vivacious Vetti said...

Oh boy, sounds like it was a happening weekend. All I hope is you loafed around all these places with a hawt chic or atleast a chic :P

Nikhil said...

Yeah, u know the chics I hang arnd with rite... the same ones ;-)